The world of fashion design can have infinite paths, initiatives and ways of proceeding. Each person can have dozens of ideas even if they are not carried out in a sketch on paper or on the screen of a tablet or computer.
Within the fashion industry there is a well-defined list of the types of designs that currently exist. We have added a novelty that was not taken into account decades ago but in recent years has become very important for the clothing industry and for society as a whole. This is clothing based on the circular economy, which is part of a sustainable and environmentally friendly strategy.
- Haute couture fashion: It is known for being linked to the greats of fashion. Important brands and couturiers offer their haute couture collections every season.
- Luxury fashion: It is within the reach of very few people. Its characteristics make its price high for most pockets.
- Ready-to-wear fashion: It is clothing manufactured with a series of patterns that is repeated according to consumer demand. It can be said that they are the clothes of popular brands that we see every day in the streets of any city.
- Fast fashion: It could be considered as the garments of little use or throwaway. It has gained relevance in recent years and is damaging the environment.
- Economic fashion: The low price of these garments is usually associated with fast fashion. Although also we can frame the second-hand fashion at this point.
- Sustainable and circular fashion: This is undoubtedly the type of fashion that has been booming in recent years. Slow fashion or the T2T‚Äôs Flex Fashion method could be included in this part of the list.
What is your favorite type of fashion? The key is to combine several garments of each of the styles and designs in order to have the most complete closet possible.