In many occasions, companies are looking for partners to develop a specific part of their business. They outsource one or several tasks to a specialized company that will work to help them obtain higher profits and sales at the end of each month.
Choosing a partner that will accompany us in our business is a decision that should not be taken lightly. We must look at the pros and cons and evaluate several companies that will do the job or establish the costs. What criteria should we follow to select the company we are going to partner with?
- Diligence: We must find a partner who will perform the work optimally and quickly. We cannot reduce the speed of our work because our outsourced company is slower.
- Compatibility: There must exist synergies and strong links in the mission and vision of both companies.
- Skills in which we are not strong: Outsourcing should help us to grow exponentially in areas in which we are not very effective.
- Go in the same direction: Itâ€™s not possible that one company works well and the other doesnâ€™t. Both companies must work well-balanced so that both of them get benefits. This strategy is known as win-win.
- Wide commercial network: We live in a globalized world and our partner must help us to reach all possible markets.
- Creativity: Proactivity is essential. If we associate with a new partner, it must provide us an added value. Itâ€™s useless for our company to be the only one to take the initiative.
- Experience: Before choosing a company to outsource some tasks, we must know what experience it has in the sector so that it doesnâ€™t use us as a testing ground.
Along with these recommendations, we should also mention the financial solvency of our new partner so that we donâ€™t have a scare caused by a lack of money. Outsourcing is a good strategy for many sectors of activity and certainly for the fashion industry.