Thanks to the Flex Fashion method, T2T, a provider of clothing design and production solutions, is working to reinvent sustainable fashion for people, for the planet and for companies.
This Flex Fashion method develops its work in the transformation of T2T’s work processes. This change involves all stages of the value chain: from the selection of materials to flexibility in sourcing.
With this, T2T guarantees the traceability and transparency of all the phases of the process, following the process from the origin to the delivery of the product. All of that, supported by eco-design and co-creation to achieve the best version of each garment.
One of the lines of work of this method is the production of tricot textiles. After 19 years developing prototypes of this fabric in an analogical way, T2T carries out the digital rebirth of this line with a technical base. The company works from scratch with the fabric and is a pioneer brand in presenting digital solutions during the co-creation process of this fabric.
Characteristics of tricot fabric
The following characteristics of the new work with this textile material can be highlighted:
- This is a 100% digitalized process during the development of the collections for women, men, children and teenagers. A real novelty nowadays.
- Energy, materials, time and economic resources are saved thanks to eco-design and co-creation.
- It is realized a final presentation of the prototypes in 2.5D and 3D using Swatches virtual creation technology, and a development of digital color charts.
- We offer the possibility of virtual product shootings for e-commerces.
- Traceability is guaranteed throughout the entire co-creation process.
T2T connects brands that have needs in design, sourcing, quality control, agility or lack of knowledge of fashion market trends. It does so with companies specialized in design, with quality factories that want to incorporate new productions or with companies looking for new partners.